Thursday 16 February 2012

Whitney Tribute

Whitney Houston passed away recently (February 11 2012) and as a tribute I decided to make (well... attempt lol) a sim of her. Constructive critism is appreciated, especially since this is my first time making a celebrity sim/sim of a real person! O.O

I chose traits that I personally think fit best with her, not 100% sure if I chose well. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel there is another trait which is better! :)

Each one of her outfits is inspired by her music videos. ^^

R.I.P Whitney "The Voice" Houston

(BEWARE pic spam inc >_>;)


Whitney Houston




 Traits:
* Dramatic (Requires Ambitions EP)
* Star Quality (Requires Late Night EP)


Everyday






Hair - Sims 3 Store
Top Bottoms and Shoes - Base Game


Formal





Hair - Peggy Zone
Dress and Shoes - Late Night
Earrings - Base Game


Sleepwear





Hair - Master Suite
Dress - Anubis Under the Sun

2 comments:

  1. Not bad!! The only thing I think you could have done better with was maybe the eyebrows. Other than that, this is a BEAUTIFUL simmie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Yeah, to be honest I don't have many CC ones @.@ I'll have a good look around :D

      Delete